Sunday, November 21, 2010

majestic theatre new york

Best show on Broadway in the best theatre ever! Don't laugh at me - I'm a Phantom Phan and have seen this show at the Majestic 42 times so far. Every experience of those 42 times have been wonderfully amazing. The ushers and ticket sellers at the box office have always been great
- one ticket seller sold me a ticket for a cheaper price then he should have one day. I've been backstage for two tours by pure luck and coincidence - the techies, actors, pit crew, and costume designers were all very nice and patient throughout both tours. I've dragged many friends, family and dates to see this show - they have all loved it and haven't complained about the show or theatre service (although they may have been afraid to tell me they didn't

No comments:

Post a Comment